About Me

My name is Jordan Rehrer and I love to snowboard. I have spent countless days in pursuit of the thrill that only being on my board brings me. I have been blessed to be able to make this pursuit my life. Together with my wife Sasha, I travel the world and am loving every second of it. Some of the People that make this possible are Revolution MFG, Demon Snow, Smith and Skull Candy.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Home from the mission

I'm home from the mission and loving it. I'm headed to New Zealand on the 9th of June. I'm traveling visiting family all over the country and it's been real fun. I love life at the moment and I'll be getting my stuff together with photos and other stuff.



I flew into Louisville, Kentucky and drove down to Memphis with Katie and her boys to see Brandon and his family.

Me and Mags at the Memphis Zoo

Me and Boo at the zoo

 
Reading to Mags

Me, Em, and B downtown on Beale Street.

7 comments:

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

Jordan!! ITs great to see you! It sounds like you had a wonderful mission! Congratulations! YOu are a great person!
Much Love,
H

emily said...

jordan- it was so nice to see you and spend time with you this weekend. thanks for making the trip out to see us! the kids loved hanging with their uncle jordan... watching you skateboard and your snowboarding video, going to the zoo, reading books, playing outside etc. thanks for all your help. keep up your blog!

The Stones said...

Jordy,
It was great to see you. You have amazed me with your maturity. Keep on keepin on. Later, Stone

Karleen said...

So glad you started a log with as much as you travel. You will have to post lots of snowboarding pictures so we can see how good you are.

The Stones said...

hey, love the blog. keep us informed. i'm so glad we were able to come hear you speak. you rock. k- so I call them mesa cakes cause I don't know the right name for them... I made them the other night and thought about anna. yummy yummy
love
ash

Josh and Brittany Redd said...

Man, You are one handsome dude!! You are Stud!! Congrats on the mission. What's your plans now? Tell your family hi. - Josh

lynnett said...

OK...New pictures and info please!!!