About Me

My name is Jordan Rehrer and I love to snowboard. I have spent countless days in pursuit of the thrill that only being on my board brings me. I have been blessed to be able to make this pursuit my life. Together with my wife Sasha, I travel the world and am loving every second of it. Some of the People that make this possible are Revolution MFG, Demon Snow, Smith and Skull Candy.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pow

Here are some photos from riding some deep snow here in Utah. It was a super good day. The photos are from Little Cottonwood Canyon.

Such a deep snow day. They just opened a new area outside the gates at Snowbird.

A little air in between some tress.

Half cab stalefish (switch melon) on a Flagstaff cliff

Front 5 Indy

Some more pow to slash through

Front 3 Indy. As you can see I don't have my goggles over my eyes. It was so hot and sweaty. My goggles kept fogging up. I couldn't really spot my landing it was all by feel. Worse than a flat light day.

Here is a link to the footage of the photos. http://www.vimeo.com/3249407
I did hurt my knee while I was in Colorado but now it feels way better. It was a good thing that we had so much snow to ride to take it easy on my knee. We are going on a few trips and should be getting a lot of stuff; if everything works out all right. This is the best part of this coming up. We are in the flow of everything and there is tons of season left with great conditions.

Sorry about the post below. The captions are on the wrong photos.

2 comments:

The Harts said...

WOW! That looks awsesome!!! Yor name came up the other day and Colin said, " That's UNCLE Jordan and he is really good at jumping over stuff." So, I guess you have made an impact on him.... Looks like you are haveing a ton of fun. It was great to look at the pictures! Love you, Katie

The Stones said...

Great shots, those ARE AMAZING PHOTOS!