About Me

My name is Jordan Rehrer and I love to snowboard. I have spent countless days in pursuit of the thrill that only being on my board brings me. I have been blessed to be able to make this pursuit my life. Together with my wife Sasha, I travel the world and am loving every second of it. Some of the People that make this possible are Revolution MFG, Demon Snow, Smith and Skull Candy.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

7 feet in 7 days

So April seemed to be the best part of the year. We just got more 25% of are snowfall in a week. It dumped 7 days straight and we received 7 feet; it was epic!! I taught snowboarding for a few of those days and it was super fun. When the sun came out I got a few of these photos with friends, scenic, riding, and of the porcupine. Some footage should follow shortly.









1 comment:

Brad Fallon said...

Wow! Looks like fun! Great pictures.