About Me

My name is Jordan Rehrer and I love to snowboard. I have spent countless days in pursuit of the thrill that only being on my board brings me. I have been blessed to be able to make this pursuit my life. Together with my wife Sasha, I travel the world and am loving every second of it. Some of the People that make this possible are Revolution MFG, Demon Snow, Smith and Skull Candy.

Saturday, July 19, 2008






More photos of me and my girlfriend Sasha Lee Giles
Mom are you happy. Me getting water from a stream to cool Sasha's car down to make it over the Crown Range. Me and Sasha putting the water in. Me and Sasha after church and just barely before we did this. We really like each other and things are going well between us. S
So anyways life is good and all is well down here in New Zealand. I just did a few more comps and in one I took 1st and Best Trick. I will be putting up photos soon. I'm on nzsnowboard.com often in different segments and my friends are also on there. I also have been on a program called Freeze which airs on the sports package on Sky Satalite here.

5 comments:

lynnett said...

Nice! Happy to see pictures. Nice to see Sasha. I will talk to you today. Did you take any of the quizzes at the john lund site?

The Stones said...

we're all excited to meet her one day...

glad to see you are doing well jordy.

love, the fam

The Stones said...

that was emily by the way... forgot to sign in apparently.

The Stones said...

Way to go Jordy,
Just remember the wedding has to be in New Zealand to give us an excuse to come down there. Congrats on the comp!
Good Luck,
Stone

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

That is awesome you are doing good with your boarding. I will be sure to tell Curt. That's great that you have met a nice girl. Hopefully things will work out. You seem to be happy and having fun:)

You can check out our blog and see what we are up to if you care

curtandcassie.blogspot.com