About Me

My name is Jordan Rehrer and I love to snowboard. I have spent countless days in pursuit of the thrill that only being on my board brings me. I have been blessed to be able to make this pursuit my life. Together with my wife Sasha, I travel the world and am loving every second of it. Some of the People that make this possible are Revolution MFG, Demon Snow, Smith and Skull Candy.

Monday, August 11, 2008






Here are some pics of the terrain park where I work. This was July 26th when the Stash opened up. the first few pics were taken at the Hut. The other two are the up log. Some how on accident there's an old photo before my mission. I will up load more photos and give a better update with what's going on. I need to learn how to change my background, get a playlist, and makes things look good but that time is not now. Love you all, your Jordy

4 comments:

lynnett said...

Nice pictures!!! Are you still working? It looks beautiful there!

The Stones said...

What up Jordy? I heard you broke your pelvis. Whats going on with that? Have the girlfriends rub it down, that will make you feel better. Keep going with the updates its fun to see what you are doing.
Later, Stone

The Stones said...

what a beautiful country! love the 3rd pic. that's awesome!

lynnett said...

Ok...I keep checking for more pictures....you certainly have more time now that you aren't working!!!! Get with it!!! Today is Sept. 22!!!!