About Me

My name is Jordan Rehrer and I love to snowboard. I have spent countless days in pursuit of the thrill that only being on my board brings me. I have been blessed to be able to make this pursuit my life. Together with my wife Sasha, I travel the world and am loving every second of it. Some of the People that make this possible are Revolution MFG, Demon Snow, Smith and Skull Candy.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Still haven't figured everything out on my blog site. But I'm going to give it a try. But here are a few pics from Down Under. The first one is after a comp we were heading home and Nick Hyne got this cool night cat shot with his phone. The next one I really like. This was the day I broke my pelvis. It's a Indy grab off a cliff when we hike up at Remarkables. The fourth shot is on the way up. I really like this photo. There are more shots like this coming your way. I'm still trying to gather photos from photographers. The third shot is when I won a comp at Snow Park. That was a very good night.





This last shot is of the lake from Frankton looking down to Queenstown on the right and Kelvin Heights on the left. The views are just amazing here and I promise I will do a better job of putting up photos.

5 comments:

lynnett said...

GREAT update!!!!! It is so beautiful there! So...the air line job and all for Sasha...will you be living in New Zealand or the USA?

Karleen said...

Great pictures. Thanks for updating we love to see what you are up to.

Anonymous said...

yo jordan baby! hey man, just wanted to leave you a little happy birthday love coming up and tell you that i'm a waaaay better snowboarder than you. obviously.
loves loves loves
matty goodell

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

What up bro? I've looked at all you pics and the videos online so I've come to the conclusion that i am way nicer at riding than you. And if you come back to utah you won't want to see me. HA HA CURT FORD ps. fat old and ugly but still a pimp

Anonymous said...

Jordan,

Give me a call from someone's phone or text me a number to call you at, or something. I am out of here to Hawaii for a week on Thursday morning. Quit my job though, so I got free time. 801-735-5555 Clark