About Me

My name is Jordan Rehrer and I love to snowboard. I have spent countless days in pursuit of the thrill that only being on my board brings me. I have been blessed to be able to make this pursuit my life. Together with my wife Sasha, I travel the world and am loving every second of it. Some of the People that make this possible are Revolution MFG, Demon Snow, Smith and Skull Candy.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Old Stuff, oh this where the title is

The first few photos are from the Coronet Rail Jam event were I won best trick and Hyne won best overall.
Photo of spinning cab 270 into the rail. I really like the crowd in the background.

Half cab (cab 180) gab to the down

I'm about to drop in and focusing on what trick I was going to do.

Snow from our living room window. This was when it snowed the most in town while I've been here in New Zealand.

Sasha had this photo in her photos. Some photo she received from the net. It's of Queenstown and the lake; I really like it.

3 comments:

lynnett said...

STUNNING Picture!!! How cold is it there in the Mountains and then down on flat land? How hot does it get in the summer?

The Stones said...

Hey Jordy,
We missed you at the wedding. When are we coming to yours? Dont show Sasha any pictures of me until she says yes, I dont want to ruin anything for you.:} Hope you keep healing well and you get back on you feet soon. All is good here, why dont you ever comment on our blog? Later, Stone

lynnett said...

THAT pic is sick tight! This is your little brother but hope all is good.. we just got are blog going... thelittlerehrers.blogspot.com New Zealand seems bad ass, seems like I taught you well in snowboarding but no for real you like your ballin out!