About Me

My name is Jordan Rehrer and I love to snowboard. I have spent countless days in pursuit of the thrill that only being on my board brings me. I have been blessed to be able to make this pursuit my life. Together with my wife Sasha, I travel the world and am loving every second of it. Some of the People that make this possible are Revolution MFG, Demon Snow, Smith and Skull Candy.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sasha and me outside my house

Sasha and me outside her house

Nick Hyne, his mum - Lyne, Browner, Liv, me, and Karl at Bathhouse, where Sasha works, for Hyne's birthday desert.

Me at Bluff Point. It is the most southern part of the South Island of New Zealand . This is a famous landmark down here.
ref="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgZJyy21A0SCbAJcw1h0KievaTMAFypJWPtTNFikYTYlQcqsM1CpC-EdvGNTtY_m0fla2iy_qJMC5qbZeDvtJj8_1EzWEJ5ERrxGx13HWjo_mflPZtID3pxVwfnrD42is__9GuBfFZtjwA/s1600-h/september+08+078.jpg">
Me playing on the rocks at Bluff Point.

3 comments:

The Stones said...

awesome pix dude. i seriously got butterflies in my stomach for some of those photos. beautiful... but holy freakin scared of heights. miss you- can't wait to meet sasha!
ash

lynnett said...

Good Job doing the blog!!! Are all the competions over?

The Harts said...

Hey Jordan,

I look forward to meeting Sasha. It is so sad to see you with your arm things. I can't wait to see you. Mom and Dad are coming here for Christmas, what are you doing? When are you getting married? It is great to check out your pictures.