About Me

My name is Jordan Rehrer and I love to snowboard. I have spent countless days in pursuit of the thrill that only being on my board brings me. I have been blessed to be able to make this pursuit my life. Together with my wife Sasha, I travel the world and am loving every second of it. Some of the People that make this possible are Revolution MFG, Demon Snow, Smith and Skull Candy.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pics of September

Lynn Hyne, Jess Hyne, Nick Hyne, Me, Sasha, and Nick Brown at dinner with Hyna's family. Martin took the photo.

Hyne, Bugz, Me, and Browner. We have been filming and riding heaps. Bugz (Ben Ryan) has been filming and we have been riding with some other boys. You can check out the footage at http://snowboarding.transworld.net/2008/10/05/diaries-down-under-5/ . You can check out all the episodes.

The deck of the Condos at Snow Park during Style Wars

Me with Snow Park melting away in the background

Azur's view where Sasha was living

3 comments:

lynnett said...

Good Update! Are you winning any money competing right now? Are your friends coming to America to compete?

Kev said...

ya thats what the view looks like from my house too..............

Karleen said...

Jordan thanks for the update, you seem to be doing well. be ready to play whn you get back we play the Hornets on the 1st! And we play every weekend from then on until we go to the tournament in Mesquite.